Friday, August 21, 2009

Something New!

I haven't done a lot of serious needlework lately; quilting has definitely become an all-consuming interest of mine, but.... I was in Kelowna the other day and found DMC linen thread and is it lovely! (I promise to post a picture later - I have to work at my other job today!)

It's so odd because as soon as I saw it I knew it was linen. It's kind of like an internal linen radar I have - I can't resist it whether it's old or new, thread or fabric, 100% or blended with cotton. Must be an addiction!

So now it's on my wish list for the Sewing Basket to carry in our needlework section but first I must create something splendid with the skeins I purchased so we can show people how it looks stitched. I try, they buy!

1 comment:

Jillayne said...

I just got your post divider up! I hope you like it!! -Lauren