Thursday, August 13, 2009

This & That

Well, as promised, here it is! I have had a busy, busy day and am happy to show you what I have been up to. This is the Gypsy Rose fabric line again but this time a This & That pattern.


My machine has been acting up a bit lately - tension problems you know but I fiddled with it long enough that I finally got it all sorted out and we were down to business. Cleaning, oiling and adjusting the bobbin case seems to have taken care of all the issues and this runner is finished and the other one is now all quilted and washed (it's a frayed edge design) and is just waiting for the binding and the buttons. I spent a happy 30 minutes rooting through my button box but don't have anything that is just right so I will have to check out what we have at the store tomorrow when I work. I love my button box but it is filled to overflowing and I have had to store some outside of it lately. Somehow that just seems wrong! I think I will have to conjure up some button projects to make way for new ones...

No comments: