Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Onward!

One Demo finished and now preparing for the next... I have almost completed the first item - I have taken a pattern from Fig Tree Quilts (you have to come to the Demo to see which one!) and "re-arranged" it a bit - as I always like to do - and am very happy - it's a beautiful pattern;  Joanna at Fig Tree is a popular designer in the quilting world and we sell a lot of her designs.

Today was our Guild meeting and I came home with three library books (and I get to keep them for the whole summer!) and two have set me off on another course - we got some new rulers in the store and I have used two but am itching to get to the third - I will only say it involves triangles... and very colourful fabric!

It's also time to start thinking about Fall classes, if there is any hope of having completed class samples and I have several thoughts racing around the old noggin (don't you just love old words - they are soooo descriptive). I am thinking of a series.... stay tuned!

And - Charm School at the Sewing Basket is coming up on June 7 and should be a hoot. (With a vocabulary like that I may be in need of my own dose of charm!)  We have concocted some amazing ideas for using these addictive pre-cuts and will also be showing what we can do with a "Jelly Roll"! See you soon...


No comments: