Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Josie's Turn

A few months back I did a post "Bozzy Gets A Brand New Bed", where I showed a photo of his new suitcase with a soft cushion just right for a kitty cat to sink into. (He had decreed his old suitcase too small so I had found a new one at the local antique shop.)
He took to it like a duck to water, but only when I was in my Sewing Room.


One day Josie found it (she's our cat with ears; Boz is without) and as she is the queen of sleeping cats, made herself right at home. She didn't even care if I was in the room - you would find her in the suitcase at all times of the day or night. And Boz didn't seem to mind - at first. 
But then he did.
So I got out the old little one...


And now Josie has her very own highly portable cat bed.


Trouble is, I don't have room on the floor of my sewing room for two!
I suspect location will be the next issue...

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I love your comments about your cats....I can relate to that...I also had to move a wicker chair into my sewing room so my cat could curl up on his cushion on that special chair he likes. He is quite happy to be in the same room where I am...and he is also a ginger cat like yours a big 19 pound male, that the vet keeps telling me I should put him on a diet....like good luck, he likes to eat and will tell you about quite firmly too.
hugs
maggie

Monica said...


xoxo