Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Messy Sewing Room


Remember a few weeks ago when I said you should see my sewing room? What a disaster it is whenever I have a Demo in the offing? Well, a very good friend gave me her old digital camera so I could post pictures on here and so I am! Below is a photo of one corner of my room (it really doesn't do the mess justice...) showing my piles - they actually covered a space of about four feet by six feet and averaged 18 inches high throughout - and that was just one corner!



After much tidying!

It took several hours but the end result was well worth it and now I can create in comfort.

Speaking of creating, the store needed to know what I had in mind for teaching on the Fall schedule so I finally had to put thought to paper. Jill's Christmas Cupboard is a go and will have all sorts of classes covering items you might like to have in your Christmas cupboard to decorate your home for the holidays. We're partnering up with Culinary Inspirations (the cooking store next door to the Sewing Basket) on this as well so food will definitely have a place in the Christmas Cupboard as well! 

1 comment:

Laura said...

Picture #1 makes the room look like it did about 6 or 7 years ago when I inhabited it...

And it's nice to see you even cleaned Boz's bed up for him!