Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer Vacation Starts

No more Demos until the Fall - at least not official ones! My classes are finished until then as well so I really feel like I am on summer vacation... if I remember correctly though, when I was the a child, one of the first things we did after school was finished was play school! And so - you guessed it - I am still coming up with demo ideas. It may not be a bad thing though as I just might be supremely organized when September rolls around - unlikely, but maybe!

We are already mulling over the Fall classes as well as a possible Challenge. We have had many people asking about the next lineup of classes already so it sounds as though it will be a busy time. I have been thinking about what I would like to teach and may have come up with a plan. Yep, a plan albeit a rudimentary one, but at least it gives me a starting point. Let's just say "Jill's Christmas Cupboard" seems like an appropriate title! More to come....


No comments: