Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Best Intentions

Well, it's a done deed and I think it went rather well. People seemed to be the most intrigued with the folded hexagons (they are kind of like origami - I'll try just about anything with fabric!) so I must remember that for future ideas. But now, I must think of something new. I have spent the last few days tidying my sewing room, hoping I will either unearth something interesting, or find an idea or two. All I have come up with so far is a magazine I bought for the cover. Yes, it is true - I didn't care a fig about what might be inside; it was all about the cover and it's colours. Perhaps that could be a Demo???

It might be a stretch to explain it though, at least without people thinking I might just be in need of psychiatric help!

No comments: