Thursday, June 23, 2011

That Time Already!?!

This weekend it was brought to my attention that it was that time already...
 
Time to start thinking about my Sale - November really isn't that far away and the "To Do List" gets longer every year.
My ever so helpful mother and daughter suggested this year I have a theme; it would give me something to focus on design-wise and might be a fun way to keep me inspired...


So here she is!

I found this vintage postcard in the town of St. Mere Eglise and I think she's perfect. 
I can see all manner and styles of angels interpreted in many ways.

And to round things out, and play with the part of my mind that always thought I should study architecture...

 The images above and below will help with the finer details and embellishments.


I must admit Mom and Laura, you were right!
The ideas are rolling faster than I can jot them down - everything from the invitations to the food to the packaging to the thank yous.

And to my manager, Glenda - yes I know...

things to sell as well!

7 comments:

Createology said...

I can see how and why your wheels are turning so quickly. These images are amazing. Themes do help keep us on track sometimes. Happy planning, making and preparing my dear...

Suztats said...

Wonderful images, and I look forward to seeing what they inspire!

Laura said...

Guess I'd better get to baking! Taste testers welcome :-)

Michelle May (Shell) said...

Fantastic inspiration! Looking forward to seeing what you create!
xx, shell

Dorthe said...

She is beautiful, Jillayne- and a wonderful inspiration with the architectural images- I know you will create some very lovely things with those as inspirations.
Hugs,Dorthe

Lynn Stevens said...

Gorgeous images and crystal clear, no wonder you have ideas running around in your head, hurry up and grab a pen and paper! You don't want to forget a single one!
hugs Lynn

Diane said...

Stop! Stop right now, girlfriend! I can't even think about tomorrow, let alone November! LOL! But you're right! Preparation early is the best way to make sure that all goes well and that you're not all backed up with projects at the last minute. Good for you!

Lovely images of things that you picked up across the Pond!!

Hope you are having a cool summer day!

Hugs, Diane