Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Swap Guest Post by Lucille

Hi my name is Lucille, and I am doing a guest post on Jillayne's blog. Some day I will have my own blog but for now I am happy to follow all of yours. Jill and I work together and when she talked about doing a swap I knew I had to be a part of it. 

It was so much fun to see the swap as it happened and to see all the squares. I would have liked to take one of each home. I was very inspired!

Now that the mail out is done I can show you what I received. 

This first piece is from Genevieve of GM Glimmerglass,


and this next one is from Susan of Suztats


This piece is from Michele of Nook Cranny Gifts 


This is from Freda of Sew What's New?


And the last one is from Tina of One Wild Swan.


I love all the blocks I received and I enjoyed being challenged; I will definitely take part in another swap.
I know the parcels have been mailed so now I am looking forward to reading your blog posts.

Thank you again for my beautiful squares. They will look lovely in my sewing room! 



7 comments:

marie said...

Hello Lucille,
How nice that you've done a blog post for us. Your squares are beautiful, thanks so much for sharing a peek!
Thank you for helping make this swap such a fun experience.
I look forward to visiting your blog when you start it. Blogland is such a wonderful place!

Createology said...

Welcome to blogging. I love all of your beautiful swap art pieces you received. Now you will want a blog all of your own as it really is fun and expands our worlds. Happy creating...

Dorthe said...

Hi Lucille,
oh you lucky girl, -must be great not having to wait for the post to arrive, you recieved the most sweet and wonderfull squares-
can`t wait to see mine :)
****
Dear Jillayne, I will be back, on your mail, later.
Hugs, Dorthe

Tina Eudora said...

Hi Lucille, nice to meet you and I will look forward to when you start your blog!
The swap was indeed lots of fun and I can hardly wait to see what I get! I have always loved to get parcels in the mail and knowing something beautiful is on the way just adds to the anticipation and excitement. It was a great experience and a huge thank you to Jillayne for hosting it!
Tina xo

Suztats said...

Hi Lucille,
It's nice to have you posting on Jillayne's blog so I can meet you. I'm envious that you've already received your swap pieces. I can't wait to see what the mailman brings me! Wasn't this a fun swap? I've been inspired by the artwork of everyone involved, and I look forward to being in another swap soon. And to hopefully 'find' you posting on your own blog. Hugs

Diane said...

They're all gorgeous! Nobody could possibly pick a favorite!

Lucille, are you the Lucille who has so kindly purchased my creations from my Etsy shop? ;-) When I noticed on the order, that you are in the same town as Jillayne, I thought maybe you were friends!

Hugs,
Diane (who says you need a blog!) ;-)

Nook Cranny Gifts said...

Lucille,
I am so glad you like the square. Thanks for leaving your sweet comment on my blog.
ALL of your squares are sooo wonderful. I can't wait to get mine in the mail.
I hope to see you around blog land soon.
Thanks for sharing.
Michele