Thursday, October 7, 2010

Artful Thursday - A Little of This & A Little of That

Today's journey begins with little bits of fabric, that when joined together,


became a little quilt,


A little batting and a little stuffing,


a little sewing,


and a little cinching,


a little more fabric and a little yarn,


makes a happy little couple!


A little close-up!


At last year's Sale it was pointed out by the Managers I didn't have enough "cute" stuff, so this year, "cute" is first up.

 These have been a best-seller for me for years, excepting of course last year, when I didn't make them. I change up the colours and styles, sometimes country, sometimes cheery Christmas colours, an applique one or two in the mix but this is the first year for pastels.

Hopefully this will make the Managers a little happy!


13 comments:

Tina @ TinyBear said...

Oooohhh - how cute are thoose. What a wonderful pair, all ready for christmas
xo Tina

Laura said...

Well this Manager is thrilled, but you already knew that.

Now to sneakily swap my Christmas-y themed pair for pastels...

Suztats said...

Just adorable, Jillayne! Gee, I wish I lived close by so I could come to your sale. I'm sure the managers will be right pleased!

Susie said...

I can't imagine how anyone couldn't be delighted! So lovely.

Nook Cranny Gifts said...

I just know the managers will be pleased. These are so darn cute, made me laugh outloud.
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

Marj Talbot said...

Two of the cutest cuties around.
A wonderfull pair to enjoy the season. Managers, be happy. These two spell HAPPY.
Too cute.
Marj

Diane said...

Oh how adorable! I was wondering what it was going to become. At first it looked like two little "ears". Hmmmm....you actually COULD make it into a bunny before tying the two little heads!

Hugs, Diane

Secret Garden Cottage said...

Aaah... those are so cute! It was interesting to see how they're made.
Have a great weekend~
~ Jo :)

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Oh my, Jillayne, those little guys are just the cutest!!! I may have to get myself one of those patterns. Thanks a bunch for sharing.

Also, thanks for stopping by last week and leaving a comment. I really appreciated your visit. :o)

Jane said...

I can see why these would be best sellers, they are SO cute! I really enjoyed seeing the process of how they were made. The managers should be very pleased :)
Jane

Maggie said...

Those are soooooooooooocute!!! You come up with the most adorable ideas......I'll just have to make a pair for my fireplace for xmas. Thank you
hugs
Maggie

marie said...

What a cute little pair! I can see why they're a good seller at your shows.

Loved seeing the process of how you created them!

Diane Kelsey said...

The snowmen are just adorable, I am not surprised they are best sellers.