Monday, April 12, 2010

One Down, How Many To Go?


There are many benefits to doing the Friday Demo at the Sewing Basket: unlimited access to many patterns and books, playing with the newest fabrics and gadgets and an excuse to try out new ideas and techniques -but the best benefit is when getting ready for the Demo pre-empts dusting and other such icky chores!

There is one down side though - I bet my unfinished projects have quadrupled in the past twelve months.

Today though I bucked the odds and finished one, the little Dresden pincushion - and it's the cutest thing I've made in a long, long time. See if you don't agree...




And if you do, leave a comment, telling me what colour you'd like and on Thursday I'll pick a lucky winner and make them a custom pin cushion - my way of saying thank you to all of you who have played along here with me.

I so appreciate all of the lovely comments and kind words from all of you; they mean so much!

1 comment:

Marj Talbot said...

My favourite colour is pink.
That truly is a darling little pin cushion.
I can't wait to try some of the little paper piecing myself. What a neat idea.