Monday, November 16, 2009

What is Your Colour?

Colour is a fascinating subject for me.

I have pondered it, played with it, taught it and cursed it!

Colour seems to be a real stumbling block for a lot of quilters and often you will hear the old lament " I am no good with colour!" in any given corner of any given quilt shop in any given town - well, you get the idea.

This morning I was doing my usual blog reading (I like writing mine but I love reading others) and my favourite, hands down, is Bunny Tales at Bunny Hill Designs. I like it for a number of reasons, most of all, that Anne posts so regularly! She writes well and has great photos but it is the regularity that is key I think.

Anyway, this morning she had a post about Colour Horoscopes and provided a link to a website that was very interesting. Being a horoscope junkie I had to check it out - my colour was not at all unexpected - in fact, oddly enough, several new articles of clothing are in exactly the shade of smoky lilac/plum that was depicted. How cool is that?

Anyway, here is the link to Anne's post http://bunnyhill.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-love-that-color.html and from that you can hop on to the Colour Horoscope site - who knows, it may open up your very own rainbow of colour!

No comments: