Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall Leaves

Fall has definitely arrived here in Salmon Arm; the leaves are changing colour now and it's October.. and that means I must now kick into high gear! Not only are my classes in full swing, but the date has been picked for my sale as well - December 1st will come up awfully fast now that it is the designated day. My friend Glenda (even though I make everything, she's the boss of it!) has requested, advised, ordered, demanded (all of the above really) that I get busy and start producing!

So this week is probably one my busiest of the year, but don't be surprised if you hear me mutter that a time or two again... we have a Demo in the store Friday and my first Christmas Cupboard classes are this Thursday. Throw in working and/or teaching every day this week, a cocktail party and a outdoor fireside supper and you get the idea....

And to add to all that, we keep getting new stuff in the store! The most beautiful book I have seen in a long time arrived yesterday and I can't wait to make something from it; in fact, I will and it will be my first blog give-away! First I have to get it made though so this weekend will be busy too - watch for the post next week announcing the details.

Well, if I am truly as busy as I say I am, I had best get on with it!

No comments: